SmartyPantz - Body for Life

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Thursday 9/09/2004

Wow! Two days in a row, I've actually made it to the gym two mornings in a row!! Today was a cardio day:

Recumbent Stationary Bike:

Minute 1 - 50 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 2 - 50 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 3 - 60 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 4 - 70 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 5 - 80 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 6 - 90 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 7 - 60 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 8 - 70 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 9 - 80 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 10 - 90 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 11 - 60 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 12 - 70 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 13 - 80 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 14 - 90 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 15 - 60 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 16 - 70 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 17 - 80 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 18 - 90 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 19 - 100 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 20 - 50 watts - 71 rpms
Minute 21 - 50 watts - 71 rpms

This was much harder than I expected! I wasn't sure I'd be able to walk out to the car, maybe the lower body workout yesterday had something to do with it.

Breakfast -
2 Lean Out Supplements
1/2 whole wheat English muffin
2 oz Canadian bacon
Water

8 oz Coffee when I got to work with splenda and low fat creamer.

Midmeal #1 -
2 Lean Out Supplements
Breakstone's Cottage Doubles
Lowfat Cottage Cheese & Pineapple Topping
Calories 130 2.5 g Fat 17 g Carb 11 g Protein

Lunch -
2 Lean Out Supplements
3 oz grilled Chicken Breast
Salad w/1 tbs of low fat salad dressing
Water

Midmeal #2 -
2 Lean Out Supplements
½ cup Cantaloupe
1 oz string cheese
Water

Dinner -
2 Lean Out Supplements
Meal at Aggie Moms Club meeting.

Dessert -
3/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup frozen raspberries w/splenda
Water
2 Lean Out Supplements
1 complete multivitamin

The day started off really good, I got up and went to the gym, had a good workout and got home early. Then everything went downhill. I feel asleep on the couch last night and didn't pack food for today which should have been no problem but instead of working on that when I got home from the gym I sat down in front of the computer and next thing I know I'm running late. So I go take a shower, wake up kids and Hubby, pack food for Hubby and myself, fix breakfast for all of us (really no big deal, just English muffins), get ready (damn, I sat down in front of the computer again. Now I'm really running late!) Finished getting ready, see what time it is, PANIC run Sarah to school, come back home get dressed, realize Hubby has grabbed my lunch (which has cantaloupe and my supplements in it, did I mention the fact that Hubby HATES cantaloupe? Did I also mention the fact that I always take the red lunch box and he always takes the blue lunch box?). Called Hubby and tell him to leave my lunch in his truck, stop by his work on the way to my work to switch lunches and can't find his truck, call Hubby to find out were the f@#% he parked, switch lunches and go to work....just about an hour late. Being that late isn't really that big of a deal, I'm salary and oncall 24/7 so no one will really say anything it just kinda screws up the day. I'm mad at myself for sitting in front of the computer when I know that it will cause me to lose track of time and be late. I'm really mad at Hubby cause it's easier to be mad at him then at myself and because there is no reason he can't pack up the food or not let his alarm go off for an hour or not fix breakfast.....OK...OK...I'll stop complaining now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home