SmartyPantz - Body for Life

Friday, September 03, 2004

Friday 9/03/2004

Today was weigh in day....didn't lose, didn't gain…so I guess this week was a draw! This was the first week since starting EFL that I haven’t lost but it’s not really surprising since we ate out several times this week and I didn’t go to the gym at all. Of course I’m disappointed that I didn’t lose but I’m super excited that I didn’t gain (I was kinda worried about it).

So now I have my menu for next week and new motivation. I’ve got to get in the habit of going to the gym again and get things organized at home so I can stay on track. Things have just been crazy and I let them get out of control…but I’m back in charge and ready to get things going again.

Current weight – 227.5 lbs.

Total weight lost – 15 lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home