SmartyPantz - Body for Life

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tuesday 9/07/2004

Clint has his first football game tonight; he was so excited this morning. I can’t wait to see how they do! Today has been a good day for the first day back at work after a long weekend. I didn’t go to the gym this morning but since it’s a cardio day I can do that at home tonight with Hubby. I cooked a lot yesterday so meals shouldn’t be too much of a hassle this week.

Breakfast –
eDiets Eating for Life – Mexican Omelet
Kool-aid made with splenda

Midmeal #1 –
½ cup Cantaloupe
1 oz string cheese
Water

Lunch -
eDiets EFL – Grilled Fish and Corn Salad
Water

Midmeal #2 –
2 oz Deli chicken breast
3 low fat Triscuits
Water

Dinner –
eDiets EFL – Shrimp Cocktail
4 bread sticks (small dry type)
Salad w/1 tbs of low fat salad dressing
Water

Dessert –
eDiets EFL – Enriched Chocolate Pudding
Kool-aid made with splenda

Walked 2 miles with a friend at a fast pace up and down hills.

I haven't been drinking my water like I should so with all the water today, I've been in the bathroom a lot....not sure why I felt the need to share that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home