SmartyPantz - Body for Life

Monday, September 06, 2004

Weekend

We’ve had the best weekend! Went to the football game Friday night (we lost), then dropped Clint (12yrs) and his friend off at the Jr. High dance afterwards. Picked them up and went home and played on the computer since I didn’t have to worry about getting up early. Saturday my hubby went to the deer lease and I farted around the house with the kids then I went shopping. Hubby and I went out to dinner and then went a bought a new TV (nothing fancy, just a new TV). Sunday went to Church had lunch then took a nap….a really long nap, it was wonderful, can’t remember the last time we did that! Monday (Labor Day) Hubby and Clint went to deer lease and went dove hunting, Sarah (7yrs) and I worked in the yard and played in the sprinkler…fixed lunch and cooked a bunch for this week, a friend stopped by to visit (she hasn’t stopped by in ages) and it was just really nice! And the weather was perfect all weekend…yesterday felt like fall.

I didn’t go to the gym but I mowed the yard with the push mower instead of the ridding mower (we have a very large yard). That made me feel really good cause last summer I thought I’d use the push mower and had to stop after a few minutes cause I just couldn’t do it! Eating wasn’t perfect but not too bad either, we ate out some but nothing horrible.

What can I say….it was just an awesome weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home