SmartyPantz - Body for Life

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've lost my motivation.

It's been almost a year since I started Eating for Life on eDiets. I started off great lost 30+ pounds and felt great. I was working out and building some serious muscle. Since December I've gained give or take 20 pounds and have pretty much stopped working out. Why?

How do I get motivated again? I've got to get motivated again....I feel like crap, I'm putting everything off cause I have NO energy, I'm bitchy as hell (poor Hubby) and my clothes are getting tight.

So here it goes.....time to set some new goals!

  • Long Term Goals
    • Loose 75 lbs. in 2 years
    • Increase cardio endurance - be able to run 2 miles
    • Increase flexibilaty


  • Short Term Goals
    • Week 1
      • Eat Clean
      • Lift weights 3 times this week
      • Walk in the evenings
      • Plan and cook meals at home


    So I'll try this every week, setting and updating goals. Who knows maybe this will be the key!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home