SmartyPantz - Body for Life

Monday, January 24, 2005

Running

How the hell do fat people run? I tried running this weekend and thought I was going to die. I got up early, got dressed, put on my running shoes, stretched a little bit and took off down the street. By the time I got to the corner I was breathing hard, by the time I got to the next corner I was sure my gasping for breath was going to wake-up the whole neighborhood, by the time I got to the next corner I was wondering who was going to find my body. Then I had to walk….but even while walking I was having trouble catching my breath, I did that hands on the head thing and was still seeing stars….but I kept on walking. I was finally able to breath somewhat and managed to finish my two miles (most of it walking).

Next time I try running I’ll be pulling an oxygen tank with me!

I hate cardio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home