SmartyPantz - Body for Life

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Muscles

OK, so you know I’m working out with a trainer…while the scale is still an evil lying piece of crap, the most amazing thing is happening…I’m getting hard! I mean my legs are really getting hard, even when I’m not flexing and trying to show whoever will look that I DO have muscle under all this flab. I find myself not watching the road while I’m driving cause I’m too darn busy looking at my wonderful new HARD biceps, it’s the coolest thing (unless you happen to be in the car I’m about to smash into).

I’m so hooked…the first thing I do in the morning now is feel my legs and arms to make sure it wasn’t just a dream and that I really do have muscle. My whole family is tired of me asking; “Feel my muscles do you think they’re bigger?” This is so much fun… who knew that one evil, sadistic trainer could make ME find some muscle.

I still hate cardio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home